- they asked if they should use their github account or mine. I wonder if people sometimes give their github credentials to oDesk workers. If that is common, I should make it clear in my humanscript that I want them to use their own github account.
- they asked what name they should give the project. I asked them to make up a name. I should make this clear in the humanscript too.
- what they put in the hs.txt file is not what I wanted. I wanted the entire set of instructions, whereas it looks like they put a summary. I should make this clear too.
I posted a new humanscript on oDesk...
- fork https://github.com/dglittle/ImageChangeWidget
- copy-paste this job description to new file: humanscript/AA578/hs.txt
- widget is currently 2x2
- make it 1x1
- may require resizing the images
- create a new icon to represent a "working" state
- I don't care what it looks like
- maybe it can be an hourglass
- if icon has eyes open, and user clicks icon:
- set icon to "working" icon
- let x = a random number from 0 to 1
- if x < 0.5
- make http request to www.google.com
- make http request to http://blahblahblah5678123.com
- this domain should not exist
- if the http request succeeds
- change icon to eyes closed
- change icon to eyes open
- if icon has eyes closed, and user clicks icon:
- do the same thing as before,
except if the request succeeds,
change the icon to eyes open,
change the icon to eyes closed
- take screenshot of widget running on phone in "eyes closed" state
- put screenshot in humanscript/AA578 directory
- make pull request to original repo
- send me message saying it is done
- in your cover-letter, please summarize what I want.