6/19/12

environment

The world is so small. My mind is so influenced by the environment around it. Why am I in this apartment? Why am I not in nature, looking at a wide open space?

I tried an electronic cigarette today. I tried it hours ago, but I can feel the taste of the smoke in my mouth even now. It tastes good.

The truth, the object, the goal, the something, the window, the recognition, the point, the meaning, the way, the path, the peak, the scenery itself, the garden, the grass.. everything is acknowledgement of everything. Honestly putting everything in it's place, noticing it for what it is, or what it appears to be, observation. Observation.. is that really all?

What of a goal? What of want? I have them.. I can acknowledge my wants. Is that all there is to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment