3/4/13

more data munging

ok, the remaining 8 items are done.. now I've got to compile everything into a big pile of.. er.. a csv file.

(oh, I want to sing out loud.. I wonder if my roommate is away)

ok, let's run a giant query and store everything in a file for further processing..

note: beware that...

    function hello() {
        return "hi 1"
    }

    console.log(hello())
    return

    function hello() {
        return "hi 2"
    }

...will still print out "hi 2".

this was tripping me up because I had a giant function with test code, and I would effectively comment out everything beneath my current code with a "return" statement, but it wouldn't really be commented out if I was reusing a function name..

back to what I was doing.. running some sort of query.. done

ok.. large csv file created and sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment