5/25/12

drop blog


This was the first entry in my Drop Blog, which has now moved to here. The hope was that it would be really easy to post stuff using Dropbox. Unfortunately, for anyone to see it, I would end up needing to post links to stuff on Facebook and Twitter, and there was no index anywhere.. so now I think it's easier to do stuff on blogger (although it has the disadvantage of not having an easy way to put JavaScript in my posts, but my current strategy for that is to post stuff on glittle.org, and put iframes in posts).

Many of the Drop Blog posts were drawn on index cards, and then photographed. I included a zen magnet in this shot, in order to convince people that it really was a photograph, and not some photoshop filter to make it look that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment