5/26/12

current information system

My grittiest most personal processing happens in some text editor, on paper, and within my skull.

If I think something is not too personal or offensive, and has a slight possibility of being interesting, I put it here, in metameaninglessness.

If a post on metameaninglessness seems interesting enough, it is cleaned a slight bit, and reposted on realgl.

If a post requires data files, these are put in my Dropbox Public folder. If a post requires JavaScript fanciness, this is put in glittle.org (though I may start putting those in Dropbox as well, or the other way around.. not sure what is best.. I really wish blogger itself would let me post other types of files the same way it lets me post image files).

[update: metameaninglessness has been merged with real gl]

No comments:

Post a Comment