12/2/13

I was decomposing an object, as a form of mediation, which to me means thinking about the object in different ways and from different angles. The object this time was my thoughts, meta, I suppose. One way I try to think about things in different ways is to relate those objects to random things. So I tried to relate my thoughts to a chair. I noted that my conception of the chair is itself a thought, and my mental model of the chair probably says a lot about my other thoughts, and the way I think in general, if someone could analyze it well enough. Similarly, I suppose someone could reconstruct the universe if they had a bottle of beer, at a particular time and place, with it's cover picture, which would probably only make sense in a world that looks like ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment